GAS FIREPLACE REPAIR
Call the Professionals!
Because they involve flame, heat and venting of combustion products, gas fireplace systems require specialized knowledge for optimum performance. If you haven’t had the system serviced in a while, we’ll start with a general service call. Most gas fireplace manufacturers recommend this service annually to ensure optimum safety when using the appliance.
• Inspect gasket seal & glass assembly
• Inspect logs for placement and other issues that could cause sooting
• Clean unit to ensure it is free from dust, cobwebs, debris and pet hair
• Verify burner is secured and properly aligned with pilot or igniter
• Clean burner top & inspect for plugged ports, corrosion or deterioration
• Check for smooth lighting and ignition carryover to all ports
• Ensure pilot flame pattern and strength is proper
• Inspect orifice, thermocouple and thermopile to ensure proper working conditions
If your gas fireplace system isn’t functioning and needs repair, we’ll troubleshoot any issues you are having and plan a repair strategy to get your fireplace in working order again.
General Gas Fireplace Service Call: $179 plus parts